We've managed to do it for a second week running; post a cocktail that has no history. We're starting to feel ashamed.
We came across this fruity concoction while on 'the sesh' whatever that is. It's not our usual quaff, but we thought... why not.
- 45 ml London dry gin
- 15ml Martini Rosso
- 15ml Martini Blanco
- 15ml fresh orange juice
- 15ml fresh pineapple juice
- Chill a martini glass or champagne coupette
- Add all ingredients to a Boston shaker
- add fresh ice right up to the brim
- shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds
- Remove the ice from your glassware
- Split the tin and double strain (hawthorn and tea strainer) into your cold glass
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry